Monday, November 9, 2009

Why I Love My Mum :-)

My mum actually made me fall off my bed because i was laughing soooo hard!

This is what mum replied back to me today about my date last night with Hayden.

"Just dashing off to lunch but more importantly how was your date….Did you SNOG
him…sorry couldn’t resist…..lol…."


Then....

"Glad you had a brilliant first date…and had a snog…lol…good for you go for it
girl…Have I seen a picture of him, does he have nice teeth, good manners, what
does his parent do for a living, do I have to start saving for a wedding
outfit…..lol….lol…JOKING OK"


I love her! Anyway the date went well although Hayden did beat me 3-2, but i won the first 2 games! I was shockingly bad while Hayden improved!

Mum and dad have found a new place to live. Mum was given notice that she has to move out because i think Deam sold the house, and cos dad now flats with mum he (of course) has to leave too. BUT mum's found a place in Merivale that allows cats and dogs and can move in with dad soon.

In other news (though there isn't any) my English class was canceled.. AGAIN! It was nice though, we just handed in our essays to the lady that was there and left. Hayden gave me a lift home all the while laughing at me cos thats the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time class was canceled!
Tomorrow i have my MacroEconomics test and im very nervous for this one! I think its going to be way harder than the others. So i need to study study study! Also i need to start researching for my Juvenile Justice group project and my Sociology group project.

And i have a question i want your thoughts/answers on:

In the Alien movies, how does the Alien get inside Ripley (Sigourney Weaver)??

No comments:

Post a Comment