Wednesday, November 25, 2009

OneVersary Today :-)

My OneVersary you ask?
Today i have been living in America for ONE whole year!

Though for me it feels like ive been here awhile which i guess is both good and bad. My cousin Jason told me "it feels like only yesterday we were meeting" lol.

I can't believe it has been a year already, i wonder what my mum thinks? Or if she even noticed the date?
Anyway its been a bittersweet day for me, i didn't have any classes today but i was also homesick and missing mum.

Tomorrow is Turkey day! My 2nd Thanksgiving and im hoping it will be less crazy then last years one! I mean last year was the first American holiday i experienced and meeting all of my family for the first time.
All the family is coming here for Thanksgiving (like last year) including all my cousins!! I haven't seen Jason for awhile but i haven't seen Brittany or Amanda for MONTHS! So it'll be good to catch up with them.

Friday night i get to spend it with my Katy :-) I love her to pieces! She is such a fun and awesome chick!! Katy, her friend Nick, and I are going to a Hookah bar. I've only tried it once before but it was nice! Katy say's Nick knows all the best flavours which is good. I'm also spending the night with her AND it's her 19th birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment