Thursday, November 5, 2009

Time for a catch-up

*waves like a lunatic* HEY EVERYONE!!! Look who finally decided that enough was enough and it was time to update my blog :-)
Hope everyone is well? Everything going well in everyones day-to-day lives?
Right got the pleasantries over with its done to business. If you follow me on Twitter then you will know ALL of this.
I have been super busy with school. Only like 6 or so weeks left! Right now im getting a C in MacroEconomics, an A- in English, im guessing an A in Juvenile Justice, and i have no clue about Sociology. But overall pretty good. I need to start getting 8's, 9's, and 10's on my MacroEconomic tests (that are every Tuesday) so i can raise my grade.
I finally got my licence (11 October) Practically 2 months after i got my permit! I am beyond chuffed that i passed with.. wait for it.. 100%!! :-) Kris told me i was his 11th person to get 100% Woohoo go me!
I got to experience my FIRST Halloween on Saturday and it was crazy haha. But everyones costume was amazing. Nick was an old school gangster while Jake was spiderman. I got to carve my very first pumpkin which was sooooo hard! Word of advice: If your going to carve a pumpkin with a design, don't pick a hard design like the Grim Reaper!
Overall it was a fun night...
Considering i'd been nursing a killer hangover from Friday night. Screwdrivers (vodka and orange juice) are oh-so yummy but oh-so bad in the morning! Plus playing drinking/card games that make you drink quicker doesn't help matters! I was soooo screwed up that night. Poor Jess, when she arrived just after 9:30 i was already drunk as a skunk! Thats what happens when Nabeal calls me and asks if i wanna go off-roading with them. That part of the night was a blast. Unfortunatly mistakes were made that night.
Hmm what else...?
Hayden :-)
LOL.
He is such a sweet guy. Unbelievably nice and gorgeous and he likes me. We aren't dating...yet that is. We call each other hun, babe etc etc and text every single day. We could be having a date Sunday but im not sure. His truck died so he doesn't have a car and i don't get a car until dad buys a new one. Plus i haven't driven alone yet.
Mum and Dad sent 2 packages to me full of goodies. One box had my favourite hat that i had left behind and raspberry licorice, (the REAL stuff not that stupid stuff Americans eat) Chocolate logs, (yah know with black licorice on the outside) and my FAVOURITE chips in the universe! ETA Uppercuts Honey Soy Chicken chips.. I almost died when i ate one! I've eaten 1 full bag and am 1/2 way through the 2nd. In the other box was the rest of my Harry Potter books, another book, cds, dvd of pic's mum and dad took, and a super cute necklace.
I will post some pics of Halloween and the goodies i got and anything else i might find later on tonight while im texting Hayden and playing My Zoo on Facebook.
Hope you enjoyed catching up on a small part of whats happened since my last post. I honestly can't remember everything that has happened. So when i do and i blog it it will be all over the place.
Have a great weekend :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sam, watch out for dem American boys, haha. Good grades. Hey, with Halloween, did you have a disguise or just go as yourself? haha {I'm far enough away, but I'll still duck haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad, Sam, to hear you are passing! Woohoo

    ReplyDelete