All thanks to Hayden.
Yes Hayden
Ahh boys! So it started in Sociology, which is the class we have together. Our group projects were due today so thats why most of us got to class early. After getting my group project altogether i went over and sat on the desk next to Amco and started talking to him. He asked if i had any more gum so i went and got him a piece and he gave me back the wrapper with his number on it LOL. Dork. I was going to ask for it anyway cos i love talking to him.
Anyway before class started he asked if i could start to peel his tangerine - cos i have long nails - so i did and he went outside to eat and came back and the asshole pulled my chair out from under me! Luckily i was already sitting in it but i did come close to hitting the ground. He got a few slaps on his arm, though i should have punched him! This is was all funny etc.. Then we started texting during class.
**Now for a bit of background information.. Amco always makes me laugh during class, him and Richard imitate our teacher so it always funny to watch them, also me and Amco pull silly faces at each other.**
Obviously i think Hayden noticed our exchanges and was mad at me. He told me just that! See this is where i become irritated. We aren't dating. We aren't seeing each other. Were friends looking to see if we might get into a relationship. We both do like each other.
Anyway here are the texts i got from Hayden:
Hayden - "Hey if you like that guy in our class you can just tell me"
Me - "What?"
Me - "He's fun to talk to. Is that why your irritated at me?"
Hayden - "Do you like that guy in our class??"
Me - "Maybe. I dunno"
Hayden - "Well yea... It just doesn't seem like you like me at all... So im just irritated in general, so i was asking so i would know"
Me - "I do like you"
Hayden - "What im just confused wther u like me at all or no"
Me - "Well im sorry it seems that way. But its who i am" (I tend to confuse people)
Hayden - "Well im sorry for being mad at you"
Me - "I thought you were just irritated. lol. Its ok, nothing new were it concerns me" (annoying people)
Hayden - "Well i just like you, so i got a little irritated"
Me - "I understand you might be mad but at the same time were not together but i do like you"
Hayden - "I know i know and im stupid and im not mad at you, i just get irritated at stupid shit"
Hayden - "Hey im sorry i got mad at you i shouldnt have you didnt do anything wrong"
He totally missed the point of my last text so after that i ignored him. That is why i am irritated at him.
I do like Hayden, but after today and after talking to Amanda about all of this she said he seems like the type of guy to become jealous. Which isn't good because i tend to flirt (which is in my nature) and i don't think he knows how much i care about Josh. I have told him but i just don't think he gets how much i love him and how important he is in my life. I think if he knew, as Amanda said, he could become jealous.
He totally missed the point of my last text so after that i ignored him. That is why i am irritated at him.
I do like Hayden, but after today and after talking to Amanda about all of this she said he seems like the type of guy to become jealous. Which isn't good because i tend to flirt (which is in my nature) and i don't think he knows how much i care about Josh. I have told him but i just don't think he gets how much i love him and how important he is in my life. I think if he knew, as Amanda said, he could become jealous.
Any advice?
UPDATE
I just thought about the convo (above) that me and Hayden had and i don't even know if he was talking about Amco! He could've been talking about Richard who, like Amco, makes me laugh but is cuter and who i do have a crush on! I have to know which one Hayden was talking about now.
I texted Hayden and he confirmed who i thought he was talking about, Amco. I wonder how he missed Richard haha but i won't be saying anything.
OK. First things first. Boys don't get subtlety. You have to beat us over the head to get the point of anything. Your last text was TOO subtle for a boy. And remember that jealousy is a kind of ugly flattery. Look, you're young. Flirt away. It's all in good fun. Don't ever let anyone make you feel bad about being who you are.
ReplyDeletehaha thank you :)
ReplyDeleteSounds tricky...but, I think if you don't think he'll be able to accept Josh's position in your life then he's not worth it.
ReplyDelete