Friday, January 30, 2009

lazy days

So, i'm still feeling sick which sucks! but luckily i didn't have any classes today so i stayed in bed and while i was lazing it up and continuously blowing my nose and coughing i was able to surf the net, feed my growing addictions for sudokus and Twitter.. though i was a good girl and did some homework- not all of it just some!



Tomorrow i'm going with my step brother and my step mum to the firehouse museum for his cup scouts. I'm secretly looking forward to it! I love old things with history, i really loved this Settlers museum in Dunedin.



Got an email from my step dad today he had sent me some a picture of a beach in Napier, New Zealand and it made me a little homesick if i'm honest. I don't live next to the ocean any more which is something i miss. Plus it's Summer in NZ and Winter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment