Kia Ora! That's Maori for hello.
Okay so anyway welcome to my blog if you are reading this!
I decided to enter the world of blogging because it looks like a great way to get all my different emotions off my chest, cos sometimes i find it hard to breathe.
Alrighty, so the basics are
- My names Samantha
- I'm 18
- I recently moved to the States from New Zealand but i am a US citizen
- I love New Zealand a lot, she's my home country
- I'm shy but friendly and outgoing, I self doubt a lot, I have tonnes of insecurities
I'm not expecting anyone to read or follow my ravings and to really care what i have to say, no-one i know will read this so I'm safe in the knowledge i can carry on wearing a mask
well this is all i feel like writing at the moment..
I might post later tonight about my day
E nonu ra, Au revoir and Goodbye
Much Aroha (love)
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment