I've become to obsess over so many different thing lately..
- Twitter.. It's fan-bloody-tastic! I don't think anyone actually reads what i say but still it's so much fun! www.twitter.com.sammyclaire
- Blogging.. I used to really hate writing in my journal 'cos i made it chore for me, but at the moment i'm loving it!
- Translating everything into French.. I can't speak or understand it but hey its fun to do!
- Crushed Ice.. Nuff said
- Sudoku.. It's great for the brain, i bought a book with 178 puzzles last month and im up to 110
- Leighton Meesters blog.. I check it daily http://marissameester.blogspot.com/
- Playing Apple Shooter.. If you miss, watching the guy get hurt is still worth it http://www.officegamespot.com/officegames/appleshooter.htm
- Not losing my kiwi accent.. As much as i like Americans i don't wanna sound like one, sorry
- Watching re-runs of Charmed.. That pretty much is self-explanatory
try to visit blogskins.com for template idea dear
ReplyDelete