Saturday, January 31, 2009

Movie Review

Okay so i just finished watching Ps. I love You for the first time!

I know, i know it's kinda shocking to admit that.. All i can say that i'm sooo glad i removed my mascara! Yes i cried! I'm still sniffling as i write this! It was so darn cute!! First off i love Hillary Swank she is a brilliant actress (though i haven't seen Million Dollar Baby!), Kathy Bates is really great too! It was good to see Lisa Kudrow in a movie i loved Phoebe in Friends! Now Gerard Butler is smokin'! He is a fantasic actor!! And his Irish accent makes my heart flutter!! I want a guy like Gerry (who doesn't die, of course!) and Jeffery Dean Morgan is hot too, i thought he did a good Irish accent and those eyes..Phew! Haha.

Anyway.. i loved it! i wanna buy it now so i can watch it again and again. Now i've read the book and i think that they did it justice with this movie! I didn't cry as much as i did when reading the book, but overall i loved it and i'm gonna reccommend it to my mum!

2 comments:

  1. my bestfriend and i walked out of ps i love u after 10 mins. glad some1 sat through it lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it does have Gerard Butler and he is deefinatly worth watching! But i'm glad i never went to see it at the movies.. even though i liked it i wouldn't have wanted to pay $7 to see it

    ReplyDelete