Thursday, April 15, 2010

"If he were telling the truth he wouldn't have told us"

Ahh yes, lovely line from Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl. Please forgive me in advance if this post has random quotes from the movie..To which I am currently watching....

"Pride of the Kings navy you are"

So it has been about, oh, two weeks since my last post? [checking...] Yeah about two weeks!

"I don't see your ship"...."I'm in the market as it were"

So the big news in my last update was that I was offered a job at Marshalls Home Goods. Its a super store combining Marshalls and Home Goods. I work in the womens department right now with Dushanka and Alex. It's kinda crazy hectic but in a good way. I worked Wednesday 7 and Saturday 10 last week, and this week I was scheduled for Sunday 11, Tuesday 13, and Saturday 17. Tomorrow is payday so hopefully i'll be able to go in after Geology and check my schedule for next week along with picking up my pay cheque. I haven't sorted out direct deposit yet.

"Your not a unick are you?"

Oh in other news, last week we sold the Nissan!!!! $600 for it. The guy knew about the problems with the over heating and engine issues now. So I no have no car. I get to drive dads car during the weekends if im working. Dad and I may go out this weekend to look at used cars. I know we need to sort out the loan and the payments etc. I hope I can handle all this!!

"You can keep doing that forever the dog is never going to move"

Orientation at work was good. Long but good. I meet Lindy and we text each other, she seems cool. Afterwards I went straight to RJ's place and stayed there until 2am. It was fun cos I hadn't seen this kid since before the semester started. Last Saturday (10th) after work, as soon as I got home in fact, I called RJ and was like "Hey....So come get me!" This was like 4:30. He picked me up an hour later and it was sooo much fun! I had put my bikini in my bag as a 'just in case'! Turns out I did jump into his pool. His mum was surprised and happy to see me! We were sitting outside for, I dunno, maybe an hour before I went and stood in his pool, RJ and his mum were like.."Just dive in!".."No, I don't wanna get my clothes wet!" So I said to RJ "i'll go in of you go in", he said deal. Had him shake on it, and said "ok, i'll go get changed" Came back out in my bikini and he was still standing there. He thought i was joking, but I wasn't so he went in and got his boardies on. The water was kinda chilly but got warmer as you moved around. His parents were shocked he actually got in!! Go me! Hahaha. After I had got my clothes back on, his mum, me and RJ sat outside until 9pm. I was killing bugs but a bug zapper that looked like a badminton racket. I killed soooo many of the big bugs that were around. You pushed these two buttons and these lights came out, get the bug on it and it fries the crap out of them. You can make them pop and crackle, they also emit a burning smell. Katy came over at about midnight to hang out, it was cool she got to meet one of my friends for a change! Those two got along famously!

"I am disinclined to act-request your request....means no"

Hmm what else.. I passed my book review speech! I got 65/66! Go mee!! Also I passed my tribute speech! I got a 94 on my math test from Monday. I think its safe to say I am doing pretty well in school! This semester is almost already over. It's gone by so fast. Signed up for Summer classes already.

"This is either madness or brilliant.....Its remarkable how often those traits coincide"

Next week i'm turning twenty! Crazyy. It doesn't even seem like a year has past since I turned nineteen! I have class on Wednesday which means its the 7:30 class! Bleh. Fun stuff. Meh, I don't mind so much haha. I hope i'm not working either Saturday or Sunday. Katy has plans for me and I wanna party sooo bad! She won't tell me what she has planned or who it'll be with. I think I have some idea who we may be with but I am not positive.

"Curse yah for breathing yah slack-jawed idiot!"

Mum and dad sent their birthday boxes to me which arrived Tuesday. Dad's had a few tops which are super cute and the rest of the box is full of NZ delicacies! Like pineapple lumps, cookie time cookies, crunchie bars, rose's chocolates, whitakers peanut slab, jar of marmite, tim tams, toffeepops, oddfellows, and some more items!
Mum's box had some clothes I wanted plus a present! Which I have already opened..tehehe. It's this MASSIVELY huge white pleather handbag. It's gorgeous but huge. haha.

I think thats about all. I honestly can't think of anything else to tell yah!

"Annamaria, [slap]"..
"I suppose you didn't deserve that one either?"..
"No, that one i deserved"..
"You stole my boat"..
"Actually [slap] Borrowed, borrowed without permission but with every intention of bringing it back to you"..
"But you didn't"..

Haha i could go on for hours! I could almost quote this entire movie. I am such a dork!
So no more movie quotes!

Time to tell you about my Easter weekend and why it was the best Easter everrrr :)
Saturday night I had Aunt Charlene's easter dinner. Phyllis and I went down together b'cos dad had taken the boys to Castle N' Coaters. I had a lot of fun there as well! Grandma got me a birthday cake that was seriously delish! I told Phyllis I was gonna be her DD, she had like 8 beers that night! Dad had had a few beers too so he had obviously decided I would be driving the van home with my brothers and Phyllis. The drive was ok, dropped Phyllis off at the Whiskey River bar. :P Katy came and got me soon after I got home. We were planned on having a movie night cos Kylee hadn't gotten back in touch about hanging out. Took some beer out of the fridge and Katy and I made our way to her place. Her dad gave us half a bottle of red wine. Made two bowls of popcorn and popped in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, we decided we would take a shot of wine every time we saw a owl. Made it 20min into the movie before we weren't paying attention, so we just decided to drink it. After her dad left, Katy and I opened up another bottle of wine and at around midnight her friend Mike came over (from the party out in Surprise that night) and hung out with us. Katy and I opened up a third bottle and we were fucked!! Completely trashed on wine. Mike left at like 2am. Sunday morning we were supposed to go to church but we overslept, so we just ended up going to lunch at her aunts house. They told Katy to invite me haha. That food was seriously AMAZING! Defo went into a food coma, again. Found out that DJ is of German and Ukrainian decent. Hot combo, haha. After lunch Katy and I headed back to her place with her dad and his GF where we decided we wanted to go and play in a park. We have such an affinity with parks. We tossed around a football and decided that we were gonna have a picnic in a park with Ilya and DJ and have some games.

Until next time dear readers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment