Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday Weekend Surprise

[sigh]
Where to start? I guess from Friday night? Good as place as any.

Friday
I had geology, and I was pleasantly surprised when Jeremy sat down and said "happy belated birthday" :) Definitely made my morning for sure. Became so bored during class that I decided to draw a heart on my thigh and one on my foot. Jeremy was playing Sudoku and I have such an addiction with that game haha. I had driven to class today because I needed to get home quickly so I could go and get my pay cheque. I got that then went to Target to see if I could an MP3 connector cable so I could just listen to my iPod in Spartacus.
The name has stuck so that is what my car will be called from now on.
I was successful in my quest and as soon as I had that I was on my way to Katy's. We planned on going to the bank, then a park, but when we arrived at the park we had talked to DJ and he said he would see if he was going to go in the hot tub later. So we had to go back to mine and hers to pick up our bikinis. :) We then went to McDonalds cos we were hungry and we both got Happy Meals :) The guy who served us laughed and then laughed when we played with our Barbie toys. While we were eating there was this guy, Josh, sitting in front of us and we eventually included him into our convos. His friend arrived a short while later and Katy decided to go out for a smoke. As soon as we got outside, Josh and his friend, started asking about what we thought happened when we died. They started to preach to us!! Turns out they go to the same church Katy goes to. Are you freaking kidding me?! They even gave us each a book.
After that we made our way down to Tempe to chill with DJ before Katy blindfolded me for her surprise. We had to go to Tempe Marketplace cos DJ wasn't ready yet then he gave us directions which pretty much sucked and it was like 9:30pm before we even got there!!! By this stage I already knew what Katy had planned for me. We were gonna stay at Justin's and he was taking us to a Metal party. We decided to just stay at DJ's cos we would have alcohol, hot tub, and a place to crash for the night. We met some of DJ's friends including Dan, Garrett, Jay, Zach, and Adrian, this chick Brittany turned up later in the night. Katy and I went with Dan and Garrett to the liquor store for his first time ever buying it because he had turned 21 that day! To say the car ride there was funny would be such a complete understatement! Its was fucking hilarious!!
Katy and I pretty much paid for the beer and Malibu that night, we played some awesome games of beer pong (bp) and also did get in the hot tub and pool. Didn't pass out until Around 5:30am haha.
There are probably small details I am missing but you get the idea.

Saturday
So we woke up around 12 and didn't head back to Phoenix until 3pm. I had work at 5 so we couldn't just stay down there, though we told DJ to find something for us to do cos we wanted to come back down after I got off of work at 10:30. He was gonna have another kickback at his place and when I got off of work Katy was already on her way down there with her friend Caleigh so I had to drive down by myself which I didn't have a problem with.
Katy managed to find out if DJ was interested in me that way but he thinks I am such a cool chick and he would love if did like me but I'm not his usual type he goes for. I am beyond glad Katy found that out because, yes i did have a crush on him, and yes i could have started to like him more but now I can just like him as a friend! I will always have a crush on him but whatevs! I would so much rather have him as a friend then not in my life.
It was kinda funny as well cos his friends are pretty damn cute! I honestly though Jay and Zach were so much cuter than Adrian, and Garrett. Dan is a cutie but kinda reminded me of Korie.
My first stop was McDonalds though because I was freaking starving! Bought another Happy Meal too. Drove down the way we had gone Friday night cos I was right next to the 101 instead of the 51. When i got close to the exit I thought I had to take I rung Katy to make sure, she passed the phone to Dan and I was like "who am I talking to?" cos I had to make sure it wasn't DJ cos his directions sucked!! He was like yep take University then go through the lights and turn right when you get to the Waffle House. I knew my way from there was to head down University to Rural then to Southern.
Dan called me when I got into the apartment complex parking lot and was like where are you? Katy thinks you were somewhere else. I was laughing and it took we 5 times before they listened when I said I was already in the parking lot! Dan came out and got me along with Katz, who wasn't at the party Friday night. As soon as i got in the door it was like we need more money for beer. I ended up driving us to the store cos I was stone cold sober. After we got back we found out my sunroof would not close. We were out there for 20min getting it so it was closed at least all the way. Got inside and Katy handed me her Malibu and coke to drink, after I downed that I played at least 4 games on bp. Katy saved the last to inches of Malibu for me to down, you know I did :) Haha it was funny cos I was sitting on Katz when I did that and I remember his saying "hot". Haha. He is HOT. Hooked up with him that night too. :)
Pretty pleased with myself because I had said to Katy, "I wanna get drunk, and I wanna hook up with someone." I was honestly thinking it would be Dan cos DJ said he thought I was cool and cute. Nope haha it was Katz and I am not complaining at all. Katy talked me into playing one last game of bp against her and DJ, cos she wanted to play Jay one more time. They pretty much made every single fucking cup. Me and Jay gave up after 5 and sat on the kitchen floor. Me and Dan poured all the cups down the sink which was about 4 beers wasted. None of us could drink it. I ended up sleeping in DJ's workout room with Dan, but believe me when I say- nothing happened!

Sunday
No idea what time we passed out at but I know we woke up around 11 and went out into the lounge to find Jay still passed out. Katy and I decided we wanted McDonalds cos we were hungry so we went there and came back and just lounged around until 3pm I would guess at. The drive home was good, I was a little pissed cos of my sunroof and dreading telling dad but he didn't flip out on me or anything.
I was freaking out when I started to write my speech though! It was due Monday and I hadn't even started it yet. To say I was acting sane would be a complete and fucking utter lie! I was on the phone with dad and "fuck" came out of my mouth every minute when I was talking about this speech. Poor DJ as well! I was talking to him over facebook and he was seeing my crazyish side come out, but he was being such a sweetheart and encouraging me and saying I can do this! I finished it around midnight but still had a powerpoint to create but I decided that could wait until break. I was also texting Katz, haha, he was telling me to stop procrastinating and I was like "im done!!" When he said goodnight, he included 'princess' in there and I was like "really, you just called me princess? Hahah thats the first time anyone has called me that" he was like "there is a first time for everything" made me giggle. I am most defo not reading into anything he says cos he could be a man-whore. I'm just having fun.

The pictures are on facebook right now :) If we are friends then you can go check 'em out :)
I definitely had the best birthday weekend ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment