Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Tik tok on the clock but the party don't stop" - Tik Tok, Ke$ha

Hey guys, how is everyone doing? Well well well. So much has happened!
I guess i shall start with last Friday 26th.

Like a typical Friday i had Geology, but today my teacher was dressed like he was going to go on a safari. No lie. He had on the khaki top and pants - which were of course belted high on his waist - and he was wearing those sandals with the Velcro straps. Me and Jen were talking about how we figured he even had the hat at home because he used to be a geologist. Jeremy and I were half talking during the lecture when we could, he's fun to talk to and when i got home i added him on facebook. Later on in the night he accepted! Go me haha.

This was the day i also had a interview with Marshalls Home Goods store, i'm telling everyone from New Zealand that its like Farmers just without the electronics. They had rung me on either Tuesday or Wednesday? Can't remember which day it was but it was done for 4o'clock. I had also made plans to pick up Katy after my interview for a GNI (Girls Night In). Anyway, i made my way to Marshalls and was actually in there for 1/2 hour! I talked to 2 managers as well.

After that was over i decided to put gas in the car, when i had done that as i was going through 40th and Bell the car decided to almost die on me... AGAIN... I swear the car hates me. Fucking scary but i made in through the intersection okay and parked in the Phoenix Hospital car park. I rung Katy and talked to her for almost 30min while giving the car a break, after that it seemed to have improved and i started driving again. I made it to 31st and Greenway when i felt like the car was gonna lose power again so i pulled into a parking lot. I rung Phyllis this time and told her what was happening, i then asked what the H and C stood for and after i said it was reading Hot she immediately said to turn it off. I didn't know to keep an eye in that! Dad never told me. Car was bloody overheating. By some cosmic occurrence i had parked outside of a auto shop! So i went in and asked if anything could be done to get me home. Nothing could. So Phyllis said she would come get me and follow me home, when she arrived we tried the car again and when i revved the engine the needle immediately started to climb towards hot. So we just locked the steering wheel and put the steering wheel bar on and she dropped me off at Katy's.

I got to calm down and chillax with Katy for a few hours because her grandma was letting her use her van. When i arrived at Katy's she immediately attacked me with a hug and just looked at me and handed me a smoke. She knows when i want one and when i don't. Around 7:30ish (?) her grandparents came and picked us up, i hugged her grandpa before i even got in the van! We dropped them at their house and came back to mine so i could get some jeans on and a different top. Katy made a mix cd and i was absolutely shocked when MY grandma (on dads side) added me on facebook!!! She said she only made it to have a better way of getting in contact with me which is cool. We left the house about 8:30ish (again i can't remember) and headed towards Kylee's (Katy's other BFF) so we could decide what we were going to do, i had grabbed 2 Miller Lites from the fridge to start our party early. :)

We ended up going out to Surprise for a party that Jake invited Katy too. He has like a monster crush on her, it was kinda funny to watch! The party was kinda fun, meet a few cool people and watched some epic beerpong battles! Had a shot of something while i was there too. Met this guy Dan and got his number before i left. He was quite intoxicated and very touchy-feely with not only me but the other females there. We left about 1:30am and Kylee drove us to her place then Katy and I headed to Jack n' the box before heading home. I guess we got back to mine around 3:30am and Jake was texting Katy all the way back and was put out that he didn't kiss her goodbye so she said if you want it come and get it. So he asked for directions which i gave. We had hardly been home for 10min before this guy Adam called saying we should come over and hang out. I was extremely tired but had decided to go anyway. We got there and i met him and this guy Devon. They were beyond drunk!! We each had a shot and decided to play beerpong. Me and Devon verses Katy and Adam. Surprisingly to me, I won the game for me and Devon! I made the last 2 cups and prolly the last 4 cups in reality. Adam was all over Katy, i know Katy wasn't appreciating the forcefulness of his actions but didn't want to hurt him. Devon was all over me, i didn't mind the kissing but he would not take 'no' for an answer and keep trying to put his hands up my top and down my pants. I finally text Katy when he finally managed to get me into his room, and that was only because i knew we were leaving soon, saying "are we leaving soon". It almost said "save me" and that was what she was expecting it to say! I said goodbye and Adam held up Katy again so i just left and started the car waiting for her to come out. By this time it was 4:30am. Katy finally came out and Adam followed saying that we shouldn't leave, he would come with us, we should just stay. I had only had a shot and a beer in that last hour! I was fine and really just wanted to go home. Devon had made me feel uncomfortable because he was just not respecting me!

We made it home safely and were in the door by 5am!! Turns out Josh was online so i just gave Katy my laptop and she was talking to him until i PTFO (Passed The Fuck Out) at 6:30. I asked Josh the next day what time she went to sleep, he said 8am. We woke up at 10:30 and Katy had to leave straight away cos her grandma needed the car.

I managed to get a 2 hour nap in the afternoon which helped me a lot! Ben had sent the tops dad had given him while he was in NZ and they arrived today. Ben's mum had gift-wrapped them for me, i tried to be good but i was dying to know what he had bought!! So i opened them and i have to say - he did a great job. He bought me my Canterbury Crusaders jersey!!! It's the one they wear when they play. He also got me a top that says "I still love you Dan"... You know as in Dan Carter. Dad and Phyllis were going out for dinner so i was gonna be babysitting my brothers. Started to watch Halloween but was smart enough to stop it before it got gorier than what it already was! Its on tomorrow night so i think i will record it! I was in bed by 12 and PTFO again!!

Sleep for 10 hours straight! Dad and i finally went to get the car! He showed me how to put water in and he drove it back home while i drove his new car. I like his car haha. Grandma and grandpa were coming over for dinner at 4 which was cool. I showed grandma how to write on peoples walls and how to send private messages.

Yesterday i got the best phone-call ever!!!! Marshalls Home Goods offered me employment!!!! Of course i fucking accepted!! I have orientation on Friday which goes from 1-9pm. I get a 1 hour dinner break as well. I will have to skip out on the Lab part of Geology but thats okay as long as i am there for the exam during the lecture.

So, a lot has happened right? I got drunk, the car overheated, partied, slept for 10 hours, and GOT A JOB!!!

[Breathes a sigh of relief] Dad is now off my back about getting a job.

ohh and Katy wants me to go and see Nightmare On Elm Street when it comes out at the end of April. I said if we could get Dj and Ilya to go so i could hold on to Dj i would love it haha but we might find other guys. This guy Mike who was at the party in Surprise offered to go and he let me hold on to him which i thought was super sweet of him! The fact that he's into Katy but wants to hang with me and will let me hold his arm in a death grip!!

Katy told me today that she was talking to Ilya last night and he said that "he doesn't know what Dj thinks about me but thinks you guys would probably be better off as friends with benefits." That kinda sucks if he's right. I would rather be in a relationship. But oh well, i've only hung with the guy once but text him quite often!

Hope you are enjoying your week!

2 comments:

  1. Woah, party girl! A lot happening in your social life and now a job as well! They say that youth is wasted on the young, but it's good to see you're making the most of it, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha i know! Just go go go for me! I am, if i didn't have Katy in my life i fear i wouldn't be enjoying myself as much as i am. She is such a blessing. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete