Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Celebrate good times!!


Hey guys! So today is my twentieth birthday!! I cannot believe how fast this past year has gone and all that has happened while I was nineteen!

It's a busy day for me! I am writing this at school on my break before math. After public speaking I have to haul ass to work because I start at 12, that means I have 15min. It also means I get to drive tomorrow :) In my baby!!! Yes I have a car =D I'll do a proper blog Sunday night because I will include what happens Friday night... My best friend Katy has something planned and I have no idea what!! She posted this on my Facebook yesterday...

Dear My Bestest Friend in The Entire World,
I know tomorrow is your birthday (here in the states) and I just wanted to let you know that although tomorrow may not be epic (considering you work and it's a school night) Friday...you best bet your amazing butt you're going to be having a good time, and always with me when
you aren't working. Andddd my family and I got you something we know you'll like as your present...ANNNNNDDDDD I have a surprise surprise for youuuuuus whenever I feel like giving it to you. :)

Super intriguing right?? I am now dying with curiosity so it's lucky I am not a cat haha.

Anyway I had better post this as it is almost time for my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment