Friday, June 19, 2009

Kelsey and I "Studying French"

Ahh that was a fun day! We went out after our French class was over at 4pm, Tuesday 9 June. It was a good study session haha! Didn't learn a thing at all! Kelsey didn't drop me off till around 7! We got dinner at Panda Express.. Yummy!

I have a thing with trying on sunglasses... these we're a cute bright colour

Haha i thought these we're cute

Kickin' it Kaybe West style!

Gangsteriffic

Trying on clothes at Wet Seal, i bought this top and another one..

More Kayne West stylin'
Animal print madness

Geekness Chic!

I fell in love with this hat! It was so me! But i didn't buy it

It totally blended in with my hair! but i couldn't find another one in its packaging! I would have bought it otherwise!

Bow tie twins

Crowns and Boas

The Princess (me) and the Bride (Kelsey)

I look like im stoned or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment