Friday, June 19, 2009

Teensy Tiny Blogpost

Bonjour bloggers,

How are you all out there in the world wide web? Hope your week has been fun! I'm ok could be better if i didn't have to go to French Monday to Thursday. I still have yet to drop French 102 and enroll in Southwest History. I know, i know it doesn't sound exciting - well rather boring but to me anything would be better that French!
Well heres my grades from tests we've had so far.. Lemme tell you they ain't great!
The Mini Tests
  • F
  • D
  • D
  • F
  • C-

The Exam Quizzes

  • F
  • D-

Haha great scores right?? Well im doing better in Anthropology! So far i have 23.75 out of 31 points! Not bad eh?

So, hmm what else? Haha i'm drawing a blank right now.. I mean that's been pretty much what i've been doing since my last blogpost! Nothing exciting, and i can't remember what i wrote in my last blogpost.

Well i have some pictures to add to a blog post and some funny Kiwi ads that i love and miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment