Thursday, June 4, 2009

Batten Down the Hatches

Hey there bloggers!

I have been meaning to write a blog post all week but *sigh* i started back at college for their 5 week sessions. If you remember back to this post- i told you what i was taking over the summer semester.

I am, so far, enjoying my Anthropology class. It's very interesting. We have homework due Tuesday and Thursday which sucks.
My other class is French 101, uh yes, what can i say? It's a lot harder than i thought it would be!! This week has been so difficult for me in that class! I'm great with the pronunciation but it's just remembering everything!! I honestly felt like i was going to have a nervous breakdown Tuesday night! I didn't. Almost. I cried though. We have to have this letter thing to a pen-pal done by Monday, i had no idea about it because i left early.. I said i had a Doctors appointment at 4pm- i didn't, i just couldn't stay in there for longer than 2 hours. So i missed the homework! Luckily i had swapped numbers with Riley and Kelsey so they filled me in!

I have decided that i don't think i will be able to handle French 102 and i think dad is going to let me withdraw from it. We kinda talked about it tonight and he asked when was the last day to withdraw from it was. Plus i was talking to Gladys, she's in my Anthropology class and she took the Intro to Philosophy in a summer semester and I'm going to be having the same instructor she had and Gladys told me that she gives a lot of work! I am actually looking forward to that class if it's only that class!

Oh and i have finished the Twilight Saga! I LOVED IT!! OMG, amazing! Haha, i'm reading it again but only at night after i have done my homework. I would read something else but all my books are in NZ. I cannot wait for New Moon to be released on DVD. I'll prolly watch it for the first time on DVD and not at the movies. Typical me =)

What else..? Dad's been in West Virginia since Tuesday-Thursday for work. Tomorrow me, Phyllis and my brothers are going to see Up in 3D of course =) Will let you know what i think.

Oh and i have also tried to make a conscious effort to stop cracking my knuckles etc.. It's my worst habit! I have slipped up a few times, but it's a dramatic improvement!!

Right well i think that's it for now.... sorry for the long rant about school i just really needed to vent that.

No comments:

Post a Comment