Thursday, December 2, 2010

Almost here....

I have been listening to that song by Delta Goodrem and Brian McFadden for the last few days now. I even posted the video on facebook.

Hiiiiiiii blogger friends! Well whoever will actually read my dribble.
I know it has been way past acceptable for blogging an update. School has been hounding my arse the last few months. But on the bright side I only have 1 full week left of classes!! And only 1 more chapter test before my math final to pass that class with a C.
Safe to say I am freaking out about that. I can do it though. I am not that far off of it.
I should get A's in my other 3 classes unless I don't do well on my finals.

I have no idea what I last blogged about either and I am not on a computer to check right now.

What have I not posted about? I know there is so much to get off of my chest.

I was seeing this guy called Alex. Really into him. But over thanksgiving week things changed. Over Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I never got 1 text from him. Monday was on him though, he usually text me to ask if I was coming down to watch MNF with him. I either see him on a sunday or Monday. I may have not text him because I wanted to see if he would cos it would mean he was thinking about me. But tone fair I have been crazy busy with school and work the past month. But now things are kinda weird. By that I mean that I am texting him if I want to chat, but he sometimes does not reply.
I want to be over him but I just can't stop texting him or wanting to text him. He can make me laugh and smile, he acts like a kid but respects me as well. I could have seen myself dating him and wanting to actually have THAT physical relationship.

Work has been going good. Being super busy. I cashier a lot as back up. Sometimes I like it if there is somebody else in woman's to do the work. We've been hiring a lot of new people, got 4 new guys the last time they hired new people. I already have 3 of them on facebook ahaha.

Right now I am in class learning about reefs and fjords. So I should pay attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment