Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 more days... Then what?

Before Christmas is upon us once again. Is it just be or has the year flown by? Ill be sure to do a NYE post. Or one on the day haha. I'll take time to reflect on major things that happened and what I hope the new year will bring for me.

This post however is just one I felt like I needed to write. I was in the mood to come back to my lovely blog. It feels all kinds of neglected! School and work take priority.
Speaking of school..... I finished the Fall semester!!!! I managed to pass math! With a C. So here are my grades.....
Math - C
Ideas and Values in Humanities - A
Geography - A
Sports Psychology - A
Not a bad semester right?!

Next year will hopefully be my last year at PVCC. I should be at ASU next Fall! Exciting and daunting at the same time cos ASU costs are CRAZY high! I dunno how I will be able to pay for this. My dad has not told me anything (not surprised) about how I am to pay for tuition.
All I know is that I have to be out by Summer. They extended my stay for another semester....I am sooooo thankful. Not. I don't even care anymore. They are all family by blood/marriage. My real family is home in NZ. If I am being honest then I will probably be back there when I get my degree. I have issues with my dad and Phyllis.

I remember one time when Dad and I were out to lunch were he could talk to me about what my future plans are. He asked where I saw myself in 5yrs? My answer was I don't know...My answer now.. I still don't know. I hope he doesn't ask me again because he would hate that answer. I don't make long-term plans. I'll make a short term one. The only long-term goal I have is to get my Tourism degree. Thats it. I don't know where I wanna be in 5yrs. Be here? in another state? back home in NZ? Who knows. I don't.

I don't have much else to write right now. I need to jot down ideas for the next blog which will either be Boxing Day (Dec 26) or NYE.

Hope you have a great Christmas filled with happiness and joy!
Love to all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment