Saturday, July 31, 2010

Already ready for me to leave?

I really don't think that dad thinks about the words that come out of his mouth. I pretty just woke up and he said this to me.......

"on Monday we need to get a hold of your transfer advisor for asu, because you can go."

You see that last part. "I can go." yeahhh my thoughts as well. I guess he doesn't want me living at home until next summer.

Financially, it would make sense for me to move next summer. I don't think I would last if I moved end of this year, unless I stayed living at home and commute down there for class and stayed working at the marshalls up here. I do not honestly know what he is thinking.

For one thing is was out of the blue for me. I know I had expressed my desire to move end of this year but only if I was done. I'm not done. I still have math142 left before I get my associates, which will be a spring class next year.

Ah dad, you know how to ruin someones morning. Not good when I'm working 1 to 10:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment