Saturday, July 24, 2010

Laa-Dee-Daa

It's been awhile since I posted. Summer school has been kicking my arse. I guess a lot of stuff has happened since my last post.
For one thing me and Zack are no longer together, we almost made 2 months. He broke up with me last Sunday (18th July), said he only sees us as friends which is kinda a rather large contradiction to what he said BEFORE we started dating. I am still talking to him on and off.
Also, my good friend Lindsay March, passed away. I guess its been almost a month, still hurts to think about the fact he is not an email away. I considered him to be my big brother who's advice i really should NOT follow :P But joking aside, he always had wonderful advice and (funny) words of wisdom to share with me. Pushed me to write a novel which I have yet to actually do. Maybe. One day. Guess I can't put everything off to the side for later, there may not be a later.

Work has been hella busy and I actually have my first ever weekend off!!

I saw Inception of Tuesday and it was AMAZING!!! I also just saw Despicable Me today after having lunch with my cousin, Jenny. It was super adorable :) Inception was leagues better but it was a cute kids movie.

I have not been up to much really....School, work, school, work, work and more school! Hahaha. Im pretty boring really.

I guess thats all I have to share. When the summer semester is over I'll get back into blogging and will have a more interesting life

No comments:

Post a Comment