[insert depressing music]
Spring break is overr. :(
I know, it has flown by for me. Plus it doesn't help that it wasn't until Friday that i did something! This week has been very interesting for me. Mostly have been avoiding dad, which i know is not good. Phyllis told me Friday that i have to tell him what im thinking/feeling when he says things instead of just biting my tongue and bottling it up. I know its true but i don't want to discuss them with him!! I do that and i will cry just like i did with Phyllis Friday arvo.
Plus the whole not having a job, how many applications i put in daily etc doesn't help. I need a job!!! I had an interview Tues 9th for Blockbuster but i haven't heard anything back from them so i assume they do not want me.
Anyways.. Where to start, where to start??
I honestly have no idea. I don't know what to share. Haha.
[checking previous blogposts]
Ahh ok so lets see...
So my informative speech i did on Wednesday 10th i passed! 65/66. YES! Haha, i think they liked it. I didn't get it recorded but heres the link to the blog about it:
Plus here are 2 other blogs about some exciting adventures i had with Katy:
http://kiwiinthestates.blogspot.com/2010/03/saturday-6th-march.html - I need to edit this post to include the fact that dad and Phyllis were away for the weekend
Let me tell you about Friday arvo/night!
Katy came and picked me up when her dad got home from work and we went back to hers to chillax and all of that. Luckily i had bought clothes with me! Her dad went out to the shops so we didn't get it until around 7ish before we could leave again. At first we just drove around because we had to kill 3 hours before we headed over to her friend Josh's house for a small kickback. We got some energy drinks for the night cos neither of were planning on drinking. Rockstar was my fave over Monster.
Our plan was to head to Tempe and see who wanted to hang out for that time but.. DJ couldn't, Gabe was meeting for a group project, Justin was working, and Scott had a super stressful day so we just ended up staying in town and went over to see her friend Neal. He took us over to In & Out and bought us some fries cos thats all we wanted. During this time Katy's ex-boyf Bryan texted her telling her to stop spreading lies about him. Then he texted me to ask if i still talked to her. I mean she is my best friend so i was yes! He told me to tell her not to spread lies about him cos he's not saying shit about her. I won't share the details cos its personal and stupid. But in short she isn't saying why they broke up, she's not saying he is this.
So i told her she could drink tonight if she wanted. She did. I was DD.
After dinner, it was finally 10:30 so we were able to head over to Josh's place. I got to meet Rod, he's from Brazil and GORGEOUS!! Like HOT! And there was another chick there called Tabitha and she was a lot of fun too. We decided to watch a movie, The Italian Job, and then after 10min Katy wanted to play BP. Tabitha was her partner cos they were both drinking. The boys one 3 games plus the next 2 games they played! By this time it was almost 2am and we had to get the car home before 3!! So we decided to drop the car off get the guys to follow us then we could come back and restart the movie. I drove us to Katy's, and Rod drove us back. He had been drinking so i know it wasn't smart but there was no way i could drive his car haha. We made it back safely. Restarted the movie, me and Rod cuddled on the couch while Katy and Josh were in the recliner.
Then we all went to bed to pass out, i will point out i was sleeping in the same bed as Rod. Nothing happened. He tried to kiss me, i tried but, haha, it was not as pleasant as i was hoping it would be! After i denied him that he wouldn't cuddle with me haha. Oh well. I still think i should have tried a little hit harder and got into it cos he was hot but he just wasn't the one i wanted to cuddle and kiss. Last time i checked the time it was 6:20am. I got 3hours sleep that night! Katy got the same amount too. Josh tried to actually have sex with her and she told him no, at which point he moved to the other end of the bed.
When we were all up, to say it was a nice morning is wayyy off from the truth! It was painfully awkward!!!! I think that when Rod got up, he and Josh had a girlie convo about how they were both denied the previous night. Haha, i don't know. It just what i think. They dropped us home pretty soon after that but we did get hugs before they left.
We just pretty much chilled all day at Katy's before her dad got home and she got the car to take me home. It was a pretty fun time at Katy's cos we texted Rod all this random shit. Haha it was hilarious!! We ended up in Tempe. But did not meet up with anyone. Haha. Got home a little after 8pm.
And i did do something after i got home Sat night.... It was exciting.... I watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs!!!! It was on Disney channel. Tehehe. It was amazing!! I got it recorded so i was able to watch all of it at 10pm. All the while i was talking to Josh on FB chat. So all in all a pretty fucking great way to end Spring Break!!
Katy and I are pretty stoked today... ILYA GETS HOME FROM PARIS (or wherever he ended up) TODAY!!! We are gonna try and all get together at Ilya's place next Friday if he wants. I want to see DJ and Ilya but more DJ haha, and Katy wants to see Ilya so badly!!
DJ had actually asked me out on a date for last night, but i decided to postpone it until we could all hang out with which he was fine with. I wanna hang in a group environment before a date. But he asked me to a movie, and i was like.." me and you? or me, you and katy?" he said "me and you" YAY! I can't wait to freaking cuddle and kiss this guy. Haha.
Ohh and totally forgot to tell about the drama with the car! It happened after my job interview at Blockbuster. I was driving home and, its hard to explain, i started to lose power, i mean my foot was at that point on the fucking floor and i was just managing to get up to 30miles!! Scared me half to death but i made it home. Told dad, and i think he realized that i would not drive it until he got it looked at. So it went in on Friday, and from what i can remember Phyllis telling me, they took the Thermostat out and dad has to check the radiator every few days to make sure its cooling down properly. Not good!!! I hope he's not going to make me pay $500 for it cos as soon as i buy it, after i get a job, i will be saving for a new one. i will not drive that thing for long. I'll ask my step dad for $$ if i have too. Which i think i will have to do.
Katy and I have decided that we want to go to Amsterdam next Spring break. Haha, yes Amsterdam!!! We need jobs asap so we can start saving so we can do it!!
I think thats all i have to share... No doubt have missed loads of little things but whatevs. Those are the main points. :)
Planning on being lazy and hopefully getting in a nap :)
No comments:
Post a Comment