Friday, August 21, 2009

My Life According To The Feelers and Hilary Duff

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST/GROUP, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can’t use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It’s a lot harder than you think! Repost as “my life according to (band name)”

Pick your Artist: The Feelers/Hilary Duff
Are you a male or female:
Venus/Who's that girl
Describe yourself:
Whoever said/Underneath this smile
How do you feel:
Trying to get by/Cry
Describe where you currently live:
Weapons of war/Hide away
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Space cadet/The getaway
Your favorite form of transportation:
Stand up/Fly
Your best friend is:
Larger than life/Someones watching over me
You and your best friends are:
As good as it gets/Weird
What’s the weather like:
Supersystem/Shine
Favorite time of day:
One world/Rock this world
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
The fear/Hide away
What is life to you:
Beautiful Feeling/I am
Your last relationship:
Communicate/The last song

1 comment:

  1. I did The Beatles. Mostly because when it got to "How to you feel?" I could put: "I Feel Fine".

    ReplyDelete