Friday, August 7, 2009

Guess The Stupid Law

So i wanna play a little game with you all =) and i hope you'll play along too
Here's the deal, I'm gonna give you all the beginning of the law with 3 options for you to pick from.
I've planned on giving you 5 laws every Friday then the following Friday before i post the next 5 I'll give you the answers.
Comment below with you guesses please!!
So here are your 1st 5 Stupid Law guesses

1. Australia
It is illegal to walk on suburban streets wearing ......
-An Osama Bin Laden t-shirt
-Black shoes, clothes, and shoe polish on your face
-Nothing but a sparkly top hat

2. Bolivia
In Santa Cruz it is illegal for a man to have sex with ------ at the same time.
-His wife and mistress
-A woman and her daughter
-A relative and a donkey

3. Denmark
It is illegal to start a car ......
-Unless the drivers window is rolled down
-If there is someone underneath it
-If the car is dirty

4. Egypt
A few centuries ago, killing ----- was punishable by death.
-A cat
-Your mother-in-law
-A mosquito

5. France
It is illegal to name ----- Napoleon.
-Child
-Pet fish
-Pig

I hope you will humor me with playing along =)

4 comments:

  1. Someone once told me that in the UK a pregnant woman can pee in a policemans helmet, and it's perfectly legal.

    I have yet to do the research on that one

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) -Black shoes, clothes, and shoe polish on your face
    2) -His wife and mistress
    3) -If the car is dirty
    4) -A cat
    5) -Pig

    If I get one right, I will be happy.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 - Black shoes, clothes, and shoe polish on your face
    2 - A woman and her daughter
    3 - If there is someone underneath it
    4 - A cat
    5 - Pig

    Hopefully I got one right, haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. An Osama Bin Laden t-shirt
    2. His wife and mistress
    3. If the car is dirty
    4. A cat
    5. A child

    Just guessing! But, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete