Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Party in the USA

Friday 12 August

Sooo yesterday was a lot of fun!! Partied last night at DJ's. Got to see all of, well most, my friends down here.

The day started off with me talking to my gimpy and finding out she is back on her crutches. Katy has torn ligaments in her knee that may have torn a little bit more. So I took her jelly bellys and then drove her into work to find out if she needed to work or not, she didn't. We then went into my work so I could get my work schedule, which wasn't up yet :( Means I have to go back in today. Went and grabbed my stuff then we went and got Krystal, who is so much fun.

Got lost on the way down thanks to miss Katy! I may have got off onto the 202 instead of the 60 which she wanted but she wasn't paying attention. We eventually made it haha.

My friend alex from work came over with his roommate Tim. Hanging out with Alex was fun but Tim was weird. Alex does seem interested in me haha and I am crushing on him but after zack I want to hang out for more than a month before dating - not saying it would even lead to that.

Katy did actually invite zack but he couldn't make it cos he was chilling with Jeff before he goes to UofA. In happy he said no, with Alex being here.

I got called blue panda last night by Zach brown last night cos I was wearing blue b-ball shorts, blue t-shirt, with my blue nailpolish haha. Jay stayed last night and slept on the other half if the couch. Had a fun talk to him this morning - we actually talked!

No comments:

Post a Comment