This week has been pretty amazing.
I really do think/hope my luck may be changing.
Maybe I found that elusive pot of gold at the end of the rainbow?
In all honesty, this would be such a blessing if I got one of these jobs.
Today I have to call Albertsons back. The lady there, Emily, interviewed me on Monday. I came home from my morning classes to find a message on the answer phone asking if I could come in that day for an interview! Said yes of course. I think it went as well as it could have gone. I don't have any job experience so it only lasted 15min.
That same night Taco Bell called me and asked if I could come in Tuesday at 2pm for an interview. It was more like a job fair because there were, like, 10 of us waiting to be interviewed. The lady i talked to said that she wants to hire 3 people and I'd hear back from them around the weekend.
Yesterday, while in class, Wet Seal rung me and left a message asking if I could come in today at 4:30 for an interview. To say I was shocked would be utter nonsense! I had completely given up hope about those applications. Wet Seal is my favourite clothing store here in America.
Hopefully I get one of these 3 jobs. It would get dad off my back about going out and looking for job applications to fill out, and then I won't have to apply at Frys.
So wish me luck
Keep your fingers crossed
You will be the first to know if I find anything out
Happy blogoversary :)
ReplyDeleteHaha thank you!
ReplyDelete