Welcome to my first blog posting for the new year!! Are you as excited as I am? And no I don't mean about this blogpost, I mean that we have started a brand new year?
Have you made any new years resolutions?
I have. Wanna hear them? Ha ha well if you insist :)
- Try and A's in all my classes
- Get a job
- Become better at emailing my mum
- Eat healthier (Isn't this like the standard one?)
- Find a boyfriend :) Hehehe
Well, thats mine - feel like sharing one of yours?
So, how was everyones New Years eve? Mine was a fantastically fun night :)
Although before i get to the party part I should mention that I hung out with Kelsey during the afternoon. We went over to Desert Ridge to get job applications :) I manged to get 7 while also buying a cute cardigan from Wet Seal which i wore all night.
Katy picked me up a little before 7 and we headed over to Target to get cups for beer pong (BP) and then to McDonald's for some food. When we got to Bryan's house, he lives in Glendale with
his parents, he wasn't there! Bryan went with Jesse to Walmart to get tables to play BP on. Silly buggers, but glad they went so we could play.
Overall the night was fun! The boys bought too much beer so we had to have a second party on Friday night. I didn't get trashed :) Only had a double shot of Malibu and around 3-4 beers. I even got the spare room for the duration of my
stay there!! And lemme tell you the room was amazing, his mum has incredible decorating skills...Even better than my mum.
That was pretty much my Thursday/Friday/Saturday and how I spent it. Loads of fun spending it with Katy and Bryan and meeting their friends.
Sunday I headed over to Desert Ridge around 4pm to keep dad happy and collect more job applications. I got to drive. By myself. For the first time. Ever. Was a lot of fun and very relaxing :)
Had a nice relaxing Monday while on Tuesday I had to go to the doctors to register myself. Happy to tell everyone that I now have a doctor. First one since I moved away from Hastings in 2003, I never got sick enough for one which I am not complaining about. Next Tuesday I have to go back to get my bloodwork done and some other stuff I won't mention.

Honest, I'm not worried.
Today I did nothing again except watch the marathon of Mercy on Oxygen. New. Favourite. Show! It's got James Tupper the vet from Men In Trees :) Very yummy! Anyway me and Jess went and saw 'Did you hear about the Morgan's' and it was alright, I love Hugh Grant to he made the movie for me!
I've been re-reading Harry Potter again, already onto the Goblet of Fire.
I texted Hayden today. Big mistake. I wanted to make sure he was alright because he posted on facebook that he was going to the hospital. He broke his collarbone and proceeded to send me a pxt of it even after I said I didn't want to see it.

After I found that he was ok, we texted for a bit before he text me these two messages "I'm good (besides missing a certain cute girl with a sexy accent)" I knew he was meaning me but I made a joke of it before he replied with this "Haha no she is from New Zealand, she is gorgeous and so fun to be around! And a great kisser too! ;)" Thanks Hayden. I really wanted to know this! NOT. I did respond though. *Sigh*.
Here is the link to my New Year's photos:
and the youtube video:
I think I have covered everything? Time to get back to my movie, texting RJ, and deciding what I want to eat for dinner :)
No comments:
Post a Comment