Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Long-Awaited Blog Post

So i know i have been soo very slack when it comes to blogging! And its not like i dont have things to share with all of you!! I do really. I've just been so busy with school.

On Monday i had to hand in a 4+ page definition essay. Mine was 5 plus the works cited. We also had to have 5 sources!! Ugh it was a lot of work.

Anyway in short... My life is good, on Sunday i have my final driving lesson with Chris! Which means thats the day im taking my driving test to get my license!! SCARY =S
Next Saturday i enrolled in a self-defense class for some unknown reason even to me! Though i figure it would be handy to know, dont you?

Classes have been fun especially Sociology! I love Jessica we have soo much fun! Today we both almost had to leave the room because we were laughing so much LOL.. Too funny. And i love English with Katy, shes freaking awesome!

Tomorrow im hanging with Kelsey who i havent seen in like over 2 months!! And i might be hanging out with Dustin tomorrow night though im not sure if Jess and Nabeal will be there as well... I hope so otherwise im not sure i'll want to hang out with him and some of his friends

I'm sorry this isn't longer but i really don't know what else to write until i post pics!

But i will tell you all this.. I think im going to start writing a FanFic, but i will let you know when i post anything! First i need to create an outline! Though i do have a plot idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment