Song: Obsession - Sky Ferreira
The week is almost over! Yay. Unfortunately I have school Mon to Fri which means I don't even get a Friday off from school work. And it's math. What did I do to myself? Haha. Oh well, it's only a 50min class. Hopefully it will be my saving grace and I can pass this math class with more than a C. Plus only having to attend 2 classes will help, though if I plan on getting another job it won't really help me will it? We will have to see I guess.
So far I still my Humanities class. My professor is so much fun! He brought up my heritage when we talked about the Commonwealth so I told him I was actually half American and half British with no NZ blood in me. Haha. There may be a few people in that class that will drive me nuts but I have Macie and Veronica from last semester to keep me company. We all think everyone else took the Mon/Wed class.
Math was alright, I have only had 1 class because Monday was a holiday but it seems ok. I am in the new math building which used to be the old library (for the county) and OMG it's fancy as heck! So big too! The professor is a substitute from the one that we were supposed to have - he will be our professor for the rest of the semester. It's ok because I didn't know the other professor so it makes no difference to me. Hopefully his system will help me learn!
Work has been going good, hours have been cut to 20-25hrs per week unless they ask me to come in. It's ok because that is what I was working until Thanksgiving. Been working the fitting room a lot! It's ok because I actually am one of the few that enjoys it! Last night was pretty amusing for me! I had one customer come in and he was trying on a pair of jeans that his girlfriend had picked out. She brought back an extra 4 pairs and the last time he came out he was wearing a pair that she liked......They were the ones that he was already wearing hahahaha :) He fooled her good.
Another funny thing that happened was near the end of the night was when 2 guys came in to try stuff on. The one who was semi-cute and appeared buff haha :)
He said something like "do I detect an accent?........English"
Me: "Yes you do and no it's New Zealand"
His friend then said "don't listen to him! he's bad news" all joking.
It was pretty funny especially when the guy left and said that 2 of the 3 pants worked but the other was "a little too tight 'down under'" haha. Yeah - it was lame and I told him that too. His excuse was that is was the best he could come up with in 2min but he might come back and try again haha. He didn't because we had closed the store but it made me laugh all the same.
It's nice to have a night off from work. I have 2 long days coming up at work (Fri/Sat) I think we are having pancakes and bacon for dinner tonight! Yummy. I smell bacon!
Family was in Cancun this past weekend (Thurs-Mon) and I had the entire weekend off! It was so peaceful and relaxing. I relished the time to myself. I had a work mate over for a movie Friday and my best friend came over Saturday night and stayed with me. I was also sick that weekend and was able to recuperate.
Oh and I have found that Godiva's dark chocolate with raspberry is too yummy!
Time to go and eat I think,
goodnight world!
No comments:
Post a Comment