Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"You make me smile like the sun"

Song: Smile - Uncle Kracker
The past 2 or 3 weeks since my last blogpost have been pretty busy! I finished the Spring semester, have been working an average of 20hrs a week, seeing Zack and Katy, and partying.

Here are my grades for the Spring semester:

Math - A
Psychology - A
Public Speaking - A
Geology lecture - A
Geology Lab - B

Pretty good right?! I'm very pleased with that.

Works been going good! Still enjoying it. We've hired 3 new people (on the Marshalls side) and I've worked with all of them now. All nice, but Stacy gets on my nerves just a little bit. I bought my first clothes from there last week! First time ever shopping at work, felt really weird too! Got this cute mini skirt that came with a pair of 3/4 leggings and I also bought a top. Sunday I came home with 2 very fluffy and cuddly pillows from the Home Goods area. They are beyond amazing. We've got our 20% off discount weekend coming up so i'm excited for that! I want some fake flowers and a vase plus maybe some clothes.
On Sunday though, that was a stressful day at work. About halfway through my shift, some lady had a seizure in the womens department, luckily it was near the front and she had friends with her. She hit her head when she fell, all I heard was something breaking which was her shopping cart when it tipped over then her convulsing on the floor then blood. It was scary. I did not know what to do. Lucky for me Iman and Carolyn were up front and dealt with it, Iman pulled me away to the side. We called 911 and the fire department got there first then about 30min later the ambulance arrived. She was conscious when she left on a stretcher and I hope she is ok.

A few weeks ago my car was broken into. The fuckers stole my iPod. Thing is that you couldn't see it. It was in the centre console. Nothing was visible except the stereo.....Which they left. Now every night the stereo and everything comes inside with me. My (step) dad put money into my NZ account so I could buy a new iPod. I got the 8GB iPod Touch... I LOVE IT! So amazing. I use it for Facebook, MySpace, checking emails, Twitter, Internet, plus all the other apps I've downloaded :)

I'm still seeing Zack. He was over this past Thursday (20th) and he bought me orange Tulips! He bought me flowers. First guy ever to buy me flowers. He also bought a pot plant for Phyllis. He is so amazing. We aren't "official" yet, but heading that way. I feel like I need to meet his parents before I want to be, i guess, official. He's met mine, and I have met his sister. We're just taking it one day at a time. There isn't any rush for us. We both know we will be together. We watched Fight Club when he was over for dinner Thursday night and I remember him saying something along the lines that he hopes we are together for ages. I can't remember what he said but that was pretty much the meaning of it. He later sent me this amazingly sweet text that said:

"I am telling you right now that I will be the best boyfriend you have ever had. And I will treat you the way you are supposed to be treated"
Amazing right? I get a text every morning that just says "good morning beautiful" :) Oh and the song from the subject line was chosen because Zack told me that song reminds him of me. Go listen to it...

Katy and DJ are now together and I could not be happier!!! They were hanging out a lot after my birthday weekend and I knew it would only be a matter of time after I found out that DJ liked her. Katy was getting there slowly. By the time of the party, I knew it was inevitable! He will treat her right, like the princess she is. If he doesn't then I will hurt him. Or find somebody who will.

Katy had a small party last Sunday (16th) where I got extremely intoxicated. So much so that I do not remember the rest of my night when my wine was opened. My own fault I know. Should have started with it but whatever, I had fun. Well, I'm pretty sure I had fun. Zack was there as well. We played the first 2 games of BP and WON! Me and DJ were both shocked at how well I played.

My car is having issues...Again. This time its the tail lights. Dad replaced a blown fuse last night, checked it today and it had blown already. Not a good sign. Plus the "service engine soon" light is on and I have no dashboard lights. My car needs to go into a shop I think.

I think thats all....Most likely I have forgotten things but oh well.

Have a good day and SMILE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment